DASH is one of the oldest clubs
in the area. Founded in 1924 as Dudley Harriers, the Club took on its current name when it amalgamated with
Stourbridge, Wordsley and District Harriers in 1963. We have been based at the Dell Stadium in Bryce Road,
Brierley Hill since its cinder track was opened in 1964. Working with Dudley MBC, who owns the Dell, we have
subsequently seen an eight lane all-weather track laid in 1987 and the building of a new club house and changing
facilities in 2000. The Dell continues to benefit from an ongoing programme of equipment updating to keep pace
with the latest developments.